sábado, 4 de noviembre de 2017

Practice Exercise: My favorite activity

Write the verbs in Simple Past Form.
Escribe los verbos en pasado simple.

I wnt eto see my favorite baseball team, last night. (go/do)
La respuesta correcta es: went

What baseball game did you see? (go/do)
La respuesta correcta es: did

I saw the Red Sox face the New York Yankees. (See/Do)
La respuesta correcta es: saw

Really? Did you like it? (See/Do)
La respuesta correcta es: Did

It was really fantastic. I think you should go and see a baseball game. (be/buy/go) 
La respuesta correcta es: was

You know, I never go to the baseball. I prefer to read a book; I bought a romantic story last week, and yesterday (be/buy/go)
La respuesta correcta es: bought

I went to the opera. (be/buy/go)
La respuesta correcta es: went


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Black Scared Cat body { cursor:url(http://www.creatupropiaweb.com/mouse_cd.cur); }