jueves, 12 de octubre de 2017

Practice Exercise: My family photo

Complete the following text with possessive adjectives, colors and vocabulary you studied during the module. Use the words in the box.
Completa el siguiente texto con adjetivos posesivos, colores y vocabulario que estudiaste durante el módulo. Usa las palabras de la caja.

Grandfather    dark     family   sweater    She’s   my   father        jacket           It’s     coat                                   t-shirt            shirt                  chair                He’s           hand         my            skirt        jeans      he’s    
Mother                 dress          her,            blue       coat                    Beautiful             sister           old           His     White      year            boots      she’s  


My family photo


There is a photo of my family. I’m in the center, between my father and my mother. I’m wearing a red t-shirt with a big white 75 number on it, blue jeans and white and red trainers. I’m wearing a baseball cap too. It’s red, blue and white. My father is on my right side and he’s wearing a light blue shirt, red trousers and dark blue shoes. He has a golden watch on his right hand. Next to him there is my grandma. She’s wearing a brown wool jacket, a white jumper and a large brown skirt with black shoes. My grandfather is next to her, sitting on a chair. He’s tired because he has been walking for a long time, looking for wood for the fireplace. He’s wearing a dark red sweater, black trousers, a dark green coat and dark brown field boots. Under the chair, Bobby, my dog is sleeping. It’s brown and black with large hair and a large tail.
On my left side there is my mother, smiling as always. She’s so beautiful, and is wearing a green dress with black heels and black handbag. In her arms, my one year old sister is sleeping. She’s wearing a white dress and red socks. She has thrown away her shoes. There are on the floor, under my mother.
My uncle is next to my mother, he’s her brother. Is wearing a blue jeans, an orange jumper, orange trainers and a blue coat. His wife, my aunt, is at his side, wearing a red large jumper with a black belt on her hip with black leggings and black boots, hidden behind the red legwarmers. She’s beautiful, too. She’s holding hands with my little cousin, Marie, who is only 3 years old and is wearing a blue and yellow dress, with a yellow raincoat and yellow rain boots.
Behind all of us, there is the table, with all the dinner waiting for us, and the fireplace with the warm fire. All the house is decorated because it’s New Year’s Eve.


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Black Scared Cat body { cursor:url(http://www.creatupropiaweb.com/mouse_cd.cur); }