sábado, 28 de octubre de 2017

Practice Exercise: Simple past. Regular verbs

Fill in the blanks with the past form of the verb in brackets.

Completa los espacios en blanco con el pasado del verbo entre paréntesis.


1.- They  ______(arrive) at my house yesterday night
La respuesta correcta es: arrived


2.- Susan  ________(call) four times this weekend.
La respuesta correcta es: called


3.- They really  _______(like) the party.
La respuesta correcta es: liked


4.- My mom  ______(start) her own business last month.
La respuesta correcta es: started



5.- John a _______(stop) buying bottled water five years ago.

La respuesta correcta es: stopped


6.- My classmates________ (study) together last night.

La respuesta correcta es: studied

7.- Her grandmother _______(talk) to me about the war.
La respuesta correcta es: talked


8.- I  ________(use) my free ticket to the movies last summer.
La respuesta correcta es: used


9.- They _________ (walk) from my house to the park this morning.
La respuesta correcta es: walked


10.- Dad  ________(watch) T.V. all night.
La respuesta correcta es: watched

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Black Scared Cat body { cursor:url(http://www.creatupropiaweb.com/mouse_cd.cur); }