sábado, 28 de octubre de 2017

Practice Exercise: Simple past. Regular and irregular verbs

Fill in the blanks with the past form of the verb in brackets.

Completa los espacios en blanco con el pasado del verbo entre paréntesis.



  1. Last night watched (watch) television.
  2. I bought (buy) some clothes last week.
  3. We talked (talk) on the phone for an hour.
  4. I wrote (write) an email this morning.
  5. They studied (study) English and French at school.
  6. I read (read) the newspaper today.
  7. I don’t smoke now – I stopped (stop) last year.
  8. took (take) an exam last year.
  9. Tom and his brother called (call) 911 in an emergency last year.
  10. I spoke(speak) to my best friend today.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Black Scared Cat body { cursor:url(http://www.creatupropiaweb.com/mouse_cd.cur); }